Yes, I am currently open and taking on new clients for all session types! Outdoor Maternity & Family sessions are proceeding as normal. I’ve put together some new policies for my Lifestyle Newborn Sessions which you can see below.
At Home Session Policies
- I will not be bringing any blankets or swaddle wraps to my sessions. I typically like to use what parents already have on hand so this isn’t a big deal really. If you don’t have any swaddle blankets/wraps you can order them from Amazon or Target. (I linked directly to a good selection to choose from.)
- I will be wearing a face mask per the Governor’s current executive order for businesses. I have my own masks but if you prefer to provide a medical one from your doctor I’m fine wearing it.
- When I arrive I will wash my hands thoroughly. I will also bring hand sanitizer to use in-between hand washings.
- I will not be handling the baby except to swaddle them once. If you would prefer I not handle the baby at all I totally understand. I’ve recorded this video to walk you through it, watch it and practice before our session if you can. (VIDEO COMING SOON)
- As of 5/29 when NOVA reopens I will no longer be requiring a 14-day quarantine after being released from the hospital before our session. If you would prefer to delay your session I completely understand and we can schedule it when you are comfortable.
I realize that many pediatricians are recommending against newborn sessions or telling parents to wait until the baby is older. I have photographed several babies in the 1-3 month range and it is perfectly fine. You might not get those tiny baby photos or as many sleeping swaddled photos but you will still have beautiful images of your baby. I do ask if you are going to wait to have your baby photographed please let me know that when you book your session. I need to plan my calendar accordingly.
If you or your spouse tests positive for Covid19 we will reschedule our session until you are safe. There is no fee for rescheduling in these cases.