Yes, I am currently open and taking on new clients for all session types! Outdoor Maternity & Family sessions are proceeding as normal. I’ve put together some new policies for my Lifestyle Newborn Sessions which you can see below.
- I will not be bringing any blankets or swaddle wraps to my sessions. I typically like to use what parents already have on hand so this isn’t a big deal really. If you don’t have any swaddle blankets/wraps you can order them from Amazon or Target. (I linked directly to a good selection to choose from.)
- I will be wearing a face mask per the Governor’s current executive order for businesses. I have my own masks but if you prefer to provide a medical one from your doctor I’m fine wearing it.
- When I arrive I will wash my hands thoroughly. I will also bring hand sanitizer to use in-between hand washings.
- I will not be handling the baby except to swaddle them once. If you would prefer I not handle the baby at all I totally understand. I’ve recorded this video to walk you through it, watch it and practice before our session if you can. (VIDEO COMING SOON)
- As of 5/29 when NOVA reopens I will no longer be requiring a 14-day quarantine after being released from the hospital before our session. If you would prefer to delay your session I completely understand and we can schedule it when you are comfortable.